Ask your hearing health professional these important questions
- Does your staff receive compensation, in addition to salary, on hearing aid devices?
- Are you able to offer hearing aids from various manufacturers, so my options are not limited?
- How does your staff keep current with recent advances?
- How many years of experience do you have in the hearing health field?
- Do you perform real ear measures to verify that the hearing aid fitting is customized for my hearing loss?
- How do you validate that the hearing aids address my important quality of life issues?
- Can you provide me with previous patients to contact so I can determine the quality of care you provided to them?
- As compared to your competitors, what steps could you take to be sure I'm satisfied with my hearing aids?
The Information Patients Need, The Personal Touch They Deserve
Hearing Education Center > Sound Advice